Sunday, September 11, 2011

It's Been Awhile.....

Hello blog! It's been awhile since I posted. I feel like I'm writing to a friend I have not written to for a long time. It's funny I feel this way.

Been actually contemplating of moving this blog to my Facebook account for sometime now, but just have not gotten myself to doing it. I dread uploading photos here as it takes a lot of processes to finally achieve it. Well, anyway, here I am again, writing to a long lost friend. :-)

There's been a lot of changes the last 2 years. I have gone from being a part-time working mom to a full-time working mommy. My life has become more busy and am always looking forward to rest and recreation when not at work. With this change, it means I have less time with my kids but would like to think I have more quality time with them now. There are times I wish I could be with them more, but hey, one can't have everything in this world right?





No comments: