Sunday, April 26, 2009

Baked on a Wednesday Afternoon

I have not baked since my house-help went back early this year and my boys have been asking me to bake their favourite choco chip oatmeal cookies. I have been missing baking and was feeling so sad for my boys, so....I finally did it last Wednesday.
Photobucket
This batch of plain oatmeal cookies went to my nanny's husband who just came out from the hospital.

Photobucket
And this was for my family.

Photobucket
My boys didn't even give me a chance to take a picture of the full plate of cookies.

Photobucket
And this is what happened in less than 5 minutes!

Photobucket
My dear hubby came home from a meeting and had his share of it with his coffee while reading his Bible.

I transferred it into containers, and it has all been eaten up...container after container...

1 comment:

Hearty Bakes said...

Hi Bel,
thank you for visiting my blog.
Like yourself, i cross-stitch, bake and collect tea-sets :)
Hope in time to come, we can share our passion in our interest.